October 30th, 2014
Buy Dragon Touch R10 10.1 inch Tablet Google Android 4.1 Dual Core MID PC
Buy Dragon Touch R10 10.1 inch Google Android 4.1 Dual Core Tablet MID PC, Rockchip RK3066 Dual Core Cortex A9 CPU up to 1.6GHz, 1Gb RAM, 8Gb HDD, Multi-Touch Screen, Front Camera + Rear Camera, Google Play Pre-Installed, HDMI 1080P Output, Skype Video Calling, Netflix, Flash Supported [By TabletExpress].
- Operating System: Google Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Display: 10.1 Inch Capacitive Multi-touch screen (1024×600)
- CPU: RK3066 Dual Core up to 1.6 GHz processor;
- GPU: Quad core ARM Mali 400 MP
- Internal Memory: 8 GB
- RAM: 1 GB DDR3
- Memory Expansion: MicroSD card (up to 32 GB in size)
- Camera: 2-megapixel rear; 0.3-megapixel front
- Wireless Connectivity: Wireless N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)
- Ports: 1 x Micro USB; 2 x Standard USB Host (Support OTG, Slave device); 1 x miniHDMI (1080p or 720p); 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack; 1 x TF/MicroSD card slot;
- Sensors: G-Sensor
- Menu Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Russian, etc
- Dimensions: 10.4 x 6.6 x 0.43 inches
- Weight: 19 ounces
- Battery: 4,800 mAh, 3.7V
- Audio: AVI, MOV, MP4, RMVB, FLV, MKV
- Images: GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, WBMP, WEBP
What’s in the Box:
- Dragon Touch R10 10.1 inch Tablet
- 5V/2A 110-240V Universal 2.5mm Wall Charger
- USB Connection Cable
- Operating instructions
Dragon Touch R10 10.1 inch Tablet: Out of the box it is not flash compatible but if you download a free application called the “photon browser” it will permit you to play Adobe Flash content, see this! helpx.adobe.com (http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html).
The Dragon Touch R10 10.1 inch Tablet features a silver-black body with a smooth plastic back. Sitting alone toward the right of the top edge is a power/sleep button and volume buttons, on the right edge, headphone/microphone jack, TF card slot, standard USB, micro USB, mini-HDMI slot, another standard USB, ETHERNET cable slot, and DC charger pinhole. Upper left corner embraces a stylus pen in a firm slot so the pen will not slip out and get lost. There is a physical home button that you would rarely see on a tablet on the middle-right of the screen.
The Dragon Touch R10 10.1 inch Tablet comes with an AC adapter. Dual speakers sit nestled in the lower back of this android tablet, under a single speaker grille. The smoothly rounded R10 weights a little bit more than 1 pound. It is a 10.1 inch android tablet almost completely comfortable to hold. Just not quite as perfect as the smaller sized, lighter 7 inch tablet. Even with its light weight, the R10’s create feels solid and fairly durable. However, applying enough pressure to the back or along the left or right side on the back yields a slightly visible screen-warping effect on the display.
Now, screen warping occurs to some extent on nearly every android tablet, but if you’re just holding the R10 while reading a book or watching a movie, you’ll likely have no cause to apply enough pressure to it for this to be a problem. This Dragon Touch R10 10.1 inch Tablet is equipped with 1.6 GHz RK3066 Dual-Core Mobile Processor and 1GB RAM.
The system is Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. I recently got this tablet, and I’m really amazed for the price. The maximun brightness is not so bright but it’s Ok for the price. Doesn’t have bluetooth, but has many options to transfer data files, and many ports to connect accesories. Micro USB or USB doesn’t charge this tablet, so you have to carry the charger if you use this tablet a lot.
Tip & Trick technique makes Android 4.1 Jelly Bean can play flash (Another option for installing Flash). Read This! http://smarttablets.biz/p3e9eu-6d/